Saturday, January 11, 2014

Introduction

Post #1: January 11th

Welcome to "The Mighty Veggie" This is a blog I started to keep track of my progress for my MYP Personal Project. I'm going to be discovering the health benefits of going vegan. Starting February, I will be going vegan for the whole month. Each week I will be changing my diet just a bit and finally, for the last week of February, I will be a raw vegan, eating only raw fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds. At the end of my diet change, I will be starting a recipe site that will have original, all natural, vegan recipes. Below, you can see a schedule of my diet and my project:
           January
January 5-11: 4 meals with meat and/or animal products
January 12-18: 3 meals with meat and/or animal products
January 19-25: 2 meals with meat and/or animal products
January 26-31: Last meal with meat and/or animal products

          February
February 1-8: Vegan Diet- Cooking allowed
February 9-15: Vegan Diet- 3 Cooked meals allowed
February 16-19: Vegan Diet- Last cooked meal
February 20-28: Raw Vegan Diet

          March
March 1-7: Start Site
March 7-21: Work On Site
March 22-30: Finalize Site

I hope that this can be very helpful to anyone who is thinking of going vegan. Stay with me as I head down the road to vegan!

No comments:

Post a Comment